Posters will be on display within the poster session.
Presenters are only required to be present at their posters during the assigned presentation time which will is announced in program. The posters should be removed by the end of the conference.
Poster Board Specifications:
- The poster board surface is approximately 95 wide × 234 high and boards are made of light plastic material with aluminum frames.
- Posters may be attached using a strong sticky tape.
- We recommend you to take your own sticky tapes especially if you will have posters printed on textile.
- It is recommended that poster presenters use thin, lightweight poster paper for their poster.
- Heavier paper or cardboard may be difficult to keep in position on the board.
- Posters should be printed in portrait, with the approximate size of 90 × 110 cm.
Presenters are responsible for personally transporting their posters to the conference venue. Materials may not be sent directly to the convention center as the organizers cannot and will not receive, store, or hold items for presenters or attendees; shipments to individuals are likely to be lost or discarded.
The maximum size of the poster is 90 cm (width) x 105 cm (lenght).