The GoM conference is taking place at the hotel Rixos Libertas Dubrovnik. The Hotel is located a 15-minute walk away from the Old Town of Dubrovnik and it overlooks the natural and historical beauty of Dubrovnik.
For the business and conference inquiries, there is a conference hall with a capacity to host 950 people, as well as 7 meeting rooms equipped with advanced technology
Distance from the Old Town: 1.5 km.
Distance from the Dubrovnik Airport: 23 km.
Special rates for the conference participants have been negotiated in the hotel hotel Rixos Libertas Dubrovnik.
Reserve a room on hotel's website. Please use the promo code GOM_2018 to benefit from the conference rates.
- Single room 110 EUR
- Double room 130 EUR
Price per room
As Dubrovnik is the most southern city in Croatia, the most practical way to reach it is to do so by air, especially as there’s a very good frequency of flights during the summer months.
Getting to Dubrovnik – Flights from Europe
The following routes are all direct. You may also be able to reach other destinations in the following countries with a stopover – for example, Germanwings offer flights from a number of other destinations in Germany via stopovers at the cities listed below. Many of the flights listed below operate only during summer.
Flights from Austria to Dubrovnik
Flights from Belgium to Dubrovnik
Flights from the Czech Republic to Dubrovnik
- Smartwings from Prague and Ostrava
Flights from Denmark to Dubrovnik
Flights from England to Dubrovnik
- British Airways operate flights from London Gatwick almost year-round
- Easyjet flights from London Stansted and London Gatwick, from Edinburgh and from Bristol
- Monarch fly from London Gatwick and Birmingham
- Thomson have flights from London Gatwick, Bristol, Birmingham, Manchester, Newcastle and Glasgow Jet2.com fly from Leeds Bradford, Manchester, Edinburgh, Belfast, Newcastle and East Midlands
- Norwegian flights from London Gatwick
- Aer Lingus flights from Dublin
Flights from Finland to Dubrovnik
Flights from France to Dubrovnik
- Croatia Airlines flights from Paris and Nice
- Easyjet flights from Paris Orly and Lyon
- Volotea from Bordeaux, Marseilles and Nantes
Flights from Germany to Dubrovnik:
- Air Berlin flights from Berlin, Dusseldorf and Nuremburg
- Croatia Airlines flights from Berlin, Dusseldorf, Frankfurt and Munich
- Easyjet flights from Berlin
- GermanWings flights from Berlin, Cologne/Bonn, Dusseldorf, Hamburg, Hanover and Stuttgart
- Lufthansa flights from Dusseldorf, Frankfurt, Munich and Berlin
Flights from Greece to Dubrovnik
Flights from Italy to Dubrovnik
- Easyjet flights from Milan Malpensa and Rome
- Croatia Airlines flights from Rome and Venice
- Volotea from Venice
- Vueling from Rome
Flights from Israel to Dubrovnik:
- Croatia Airlines flights from Tel Aviv
Flights from Latvia to Dubrovnik:
- AirBaltic flights from Riga
Flights from the Netherlands to Dubrovnik:
Flights from Norway to Dubrovnik
Flights from Serbia to Dubrovnik
- Air Serbia flights from Belgrade
Flights from Spain to Dubrovnik
- Iberia flights from Madrid
- Norwegian flights from Barcelona and Madrid
- Vueling flights from Barcelona
Flights from Sweden to Dubrovnik:
Flights from Switzerland to Dubrovnik
Getting to Dubrovnik – Flying via Zagreb
Croatia Airlines have several daily flights a week from Zagreb to Dubrovnik. If you can’t find a suitable flight direct to Dubrovnik, see if you can fly/travel to Zagreb and then get a Croatia Airlines flight from there.
Getting to Dubrovnik by Bus and Ferry from Europe
There is an international bus service from Trieste in Italy, which takes about 12 hours, and is run by Autotrans.
There are also bus services to Dubrovnik from neighbouring Bosnia & Hercegovina and Montenegro – see more details on the Dubrovnik Bus Station website.
There is also an international ferry service from Bari that runs from late March to late October (with a higher frequency in summer) that is operated by Jadrolinija. Do also see our travelling from Bari section for more details.